If you love playing pool games, then you’ll be all into our 9 ball game.
About the 9 Ball Game online
9 Ball Pool Game is a much more contemporary version of the famous 8 ball and also the classic Billiards games. This is a leaderboard model game, with tournaments for each successive game to decide the top scorer, they are ranked on the leaderboard based on the scores.
How to play 9 Ball game online with PlaySPL
1. There are, in total, 9 colored balls instead of the 15 used in 8 Ball. There is also the white ball in 9 ball, which is the common ball that is used to hit the colored balls. The Balls are numbered 1 to 9, differing in colors with the number 1 to 7 uniquely ‘Solid’ colored.
2. The objective of the game is to pocket all balls in order, from 1 to 8, and then finally, the 9-ball.
3. 9 Ball is played by a single player in a “Leaderboard tournament model”, the player completes the game and sets a score.
4. The player races against the clock to score the balls within the given 3 minutes.
5. At the end of the tournament the top scorers with the highest points are rewarded with cash prizes.
9 Ball Gameplay
1. Target the Lowest first.
2. The lower numbered ball must be hit first for the shot to be legal.
3. 10 points will be rewarded for a legal hit.
4. On a legal shot, pocket any ball to get 500 points.
5. Pocketing 9 Ball is valid only after all the other balls are pocketed in order from 1 to 8.
6. Pocketing the 9 Ball indirectly (e.g. along with another ball) is a legal shot, it is not a foul, but the 9 ball is returned to the table.
7. Pocketing multiple balls with a single shot will earn 250 point bonus for every ball.
8. Increase the combo bonus by 100 points by continuous potting.
9. Missing to pot a ball will reduce the combo bonus by 100 points.
10.For every saved seconds, an additional 50 points are awarded.
11.Pot all nine balls before the time runs out to receive an achievement bonus worth 600 points.
The Game will end If
Three consecutive fouls are made
Potting the 9 Ball:
Pocketing the 9 Ball directly, is a Foul
1. Potting the 9 Ball before other balls is not allowed, balls are to be pocketed in an ascending order.
2. If the 9 Ball is pocketed, it is returned back to the table in the Foot spot or the Head Spot.
Cue Ball Scratch
If the cue ball is pocketed, the shot is a foul.
Hitting a higher number ball
The white ball should hit only the lowest ball on the table, if a higher numbered ball is directly hit, it is considered a foul.
Any of the above fouls are counted and only 3 such fouls are allowed in a game.
If a player makes any more, the game ends.
The Maximum Amount Players can Win
PlaySPL offers a maximum amount of Rs. 1 Crore per day. With skill, players can gracefully win huge sums every day by playing PlaySPL games.
We wish you Good Luck!