* Please do not click back, refresh or close the window, as this will end the game in the middle and you could lose the challenge.
In this multiplayer 15 Ball Billiards game players can earn money by winning challenges. Players can create a contest and challenge other players to beat their scores or break challenges created by other players to win cash money.
To create a challenge you will have to click on Rs.5, Rs.20, Rs.50 or Rs.100 button in the Create Challenge area of the game. Once you click money is deducted from your account and a new challenge is created. Players will have to score the maximum points within the given time. After the game score is recorded and put for challenge for other players to break it. If a challenger scores less than your score you win the challenge money after deduction of Skill4Win management fee. If you have created a Rs.100 challenge you will win Rs.200 minus Skill4Win game management fee.
You can also see challenges created by others and break them to earn money. You can see a list of challenges created by other players along with the entry fee and winner fee. To break a challenge click on the break button. After you click on the break button money is deducted from your deposit and game begins. If you manage to score higher than the player who created the challenge you will win the challenge money after deduction of Skill4Win game management fee.
Free Pool is an online pocket billiards game also known as 15 ball games, a variant of the popular 14.1 continuous pool. In this Online Free pool cash game players should pocket all the 15 balls in the billiards table in the shortest possible time.
Aim the Cue: Use the mouse to aim the cue.
Click & Drag Mouse: Set power by clicking and dragging the lest mouse button away from the direction you are aiming.
Take the Shot: When you are happy with the power, release the mouse button to take the shot.
Use Arrow Key: By using the arrow keys or mouse, you can change the collision point on the cue ball.
1. Try to pool at 15 balls before time run out
2. Potting a ball will give 500 points
3. Potting a multiple balls at a single shot will give 250 points extra for every ball
4. Increase the combo bonus by 100 points by continuous potting.
5. Missing to pot a ball will reduce the combo bonus by 100 points.
6. Potting a cue ball is foul.
7. On a foul shot the combo bonus will be reset to zero points
8. For every second saved get addition 50 points
9. Pot all 15 balls to get board completion bonus of 500 points.
15 ball free pool pocket billiards game is available for free to practise. Once players have familiarized themselves players can break challenges set by other players or create new challenges.
Copyright Skill4Win.com @ 2017. All Rights Reserved.